Hand Painted Glass Cylinder – Please refer to Product Page for care instructions.
Please do not leave Sergio Bueno painted glass in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Fading could occur.
EXPLANATION OF SERGIO BUENO COLOR SCHEMES:
- Sergio Bueno – Lava (varying saturation of both bright and deep red, with gold and/or silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Spring (varying saturation of blues and greens with gold and/or silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Summer (varying saturation of turquoise, blue, copper, gold, green, & white – “reef”)
- Sergio Bueno – Autumn (varying saturation of yellows, greens and oranges with gold accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Winter (varying saturation of turquoise and blues with silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Granite (varying saturation of black, and both dark and light grey with gold and/or silver accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Sun Fire (varying saturation of yellow, orange, red with gold and/or copper accents)
- Sergio Bueno – Modern (varying saturation of deep and bold cold colors with gold and silver accents to achieve a “Modern” look – no warm colors)
- Sergio Bueno – #7 Thanksgiving (varying saturation of yellows, greens, reds, oranges, and blues)
Footprint: In practicing sustainable methods for preservation of the environment, the use of recycled glass is a priority for us. All glass products are hand blown and made from old soda bottles and other recycled glass materials thus, the glass will have flaws and will never be perfect. Flaws such as air bubbles, lines, and unevenness may occur in the glass.